Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Curry's Promotion to CW4

Curry and I have been married for over 14 years... and I have never been able to surprise him. Even with presents... he seems to get them from me early or some how he guesses what they are. I was determined to surprise him for his promotion. The day before his mom and sister flew in from Alabama... I drove to OKC to pick up the cake and the surprise. (Curry thought someone was coming and they would ring the door bell... he would answer the door and there they would be.... he overheard me talking. Since he shared this piece of info. with me... we changed plans. Let's just say we changed plans many times before the actual revealing happened.) I won't go into all of the details but I will tell you in the end... Curry was surprised and so was Logan.



Promotion Day......

We managed to get four women dressed and out of the house, the food picked up, a quick trip to Walmart, and completely set up with time left for some "fun" pics. Sondra, Ginny, SSG. Weary and Sgt. Baker were all a tremendous help in setting up the room. Ginny was kind to take the great pics.... I think she took about 100. Don't worry there are not all on here. For some reason I can only get a few at a time onto each post...... check back for more pics.





Logan and her Daddy talking. She loves her Daddy and she loves to chat him up. She can almost out talk me.









A man and his GIRLS!!!! SMOOCHES!!!!!






A soldier and his mother.... he makes her proud.










Ginny and Curry playing around.... PUT 'EM UP.... PUT 'EM UP






































































































































1 comment:

amanda said...

you weren't kidding by WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY at the bottom, were you??? Hehehe, been there...

Ok, now about the post. Beautiful pictures, what a wonderful day that was! So glad we were able to share it with you. Y'all had me teary eyed and everything!