Thursday, January 17, 2008

Our trip to Alabama via Fla.

I know it's a little late, but I am still experimenting with this whole "Blog thing" and these are the most recent pics on my computer.... so I thought I would share our trip to Alabama via Fla. for Christmas.
Curry had to go to Ft. Walton Beach for his work so we incorporated it into our trip home for Christmas.


First stop... Mamaw Zbinden's. Aunt Judy and Uncle Tommy came to visit and brought soup for dinner.
After breakfast the next day... we were on our way to Ft. Walton Beach.
Logan and Mamaw with her Christmas gift.



TIME FOR SOME GOOOOOOOD EATS(that's what Logan would say.) Because we are limited on good places to eat in Lawton we have a rule "when not in Lawton do not eat a place that is in Lawton". That's not hard when you are at the beach. Logan doesn't like seafood so she had more fun laughing at us and taking pics at Old Bay Steamer.
Curry and I are eating low carbs so my dinners consisted of meat(crab legs and shrimp), salad and martinis. YUMMO


TIME FOR SHOPPING!!!! Now, that is something that Logan likes to do. One evening before dinner we headed to a shopping center.... first stop: Build A Bear. Logan was trying very hard to count her pennies and make a wise decision on her purchases.... she had a coupon and wanted to get the most for her money. Her daddy surprised her by paying for her purchases. That meant she could go next door and make her own lip gloss. Ever girl's dream.


We were blessed with Curry getting finished with his work a day early. That meant we had an entire day with Curry at the beach. He had been working full days until now. We headed to an outlet mall and had a great time shopping. After that we went to the beach. Although not warm enough to get into the water as you can see it wasn't that cold either. We wore lightweight jackets and were able to play in the sand before heading to dinner. Logan hunted for shells... they were hard to come by. And she just HAD to take her shoes off. She is just like her daddy and loves the beach.
I love this picture of Logan and Curry.
That's our trip so far. We'll add more later.











2 comments:

amanda said...

I love that last pic...print it and frame it...so beautiful!!

love the details of your trip, good job Miss Blogger!

Jamie Stephanie Austin and Addie said...

You go girl!!! You have already accomplished a lot this year! I love the pics. We hope to have a blog very soon.