Hey Family and friends,
This is going to be a way for The Clements Crew to keep in touch with everyone over the next year. I am going to try this "blog thing" that many of my friends are doing... posting is a challenge in itself. If I am able to add a picture it will be amazing... and video will be something short of a computer miracle.
Curry bought me a new camera for Christmas(with video) and I thought why not put it to use..... sounds easy enough, eh????
So stop by often and see what's happening in good 'ole Lawton, Ok.
Love to all
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
HEHEHE, I know you have so much time!!!
Can't wait to read your updates!
XOXOXO Amy
I'm so excited that you are going to blog! Look forward to keeping in touch. Aunt Bev
you are so "with it"!!! glad you joined the world of blogging...your family & friends will love you for it! (well they probably love you already, but will love you even more!)
Well you are braver than I am... I would like to think I'm high tech but usually find I'm not. This is a good way to keep up with everyone. Looking forward to future info.
Christopher left for Marine boot camp almost 2 weeks ago. When we get his address I'll let you know incase you'd like to drop him a line. Take Care, Brenda, C/S,CO
AARRGH !!! Not more pics of Curry...anything but that !!!
:-)
Scott
I just need to know one thing, what is a blog and since when am I not with the times? OMG your stressing me out. Just kidding LOL
michelle and thomas didn't come eat soup at memaws??
Post a Comment