Can I tell you how much I love free stuff??? Here's what I have gotten for free this week.....
1 box of Corn Pops
1 box of Fruit Loops
1 box of Puff's kleenex
2 pkgs. of eye shadow
4 tubes of tooth paste
7 Flameless candles(these will be gifts at some time or another)
Not too bad for a little work. Didn't take pics this time..... I got everything on Sun. except the candles and I finally got the rest of them( I had a total of 11 coupons) today. In addition to these things, I was able to get 30 bars of toddlers soap for $2.00(some of these have been made into gifts and the rest will be Christmas gifts.
Ebay is a great way to order specific coupons. I have just started getting into purchasing coupons on Ebay. It has paid off so far... no pun intended.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment