Friday, October 24, 2008

Isn't she lovely

Isn't she lovely.... isn't she beautiful.....she's my girl. I knew the day would come that Logan would go from the girl look into the "girly" look..... I thought I would be prepared for it. But how do you prepare for this moment????? I don't think you can. I am glad that I could be a part of this little adventure in my girl's life. I'll allow the pictures show you...........


This was taken last night before Logan's band concert.









Here's my girl with her new "girly" look..... I love it!!!!




A couple more shot of the new "do".
Curry wasn't home before Logan headed off to church; I showed him the pics on the camera and he said, "We're in trouble."

2 comments:

amanda said...

cute cute cute!

i ♥ the bangs!

Always an Adventure said...

She's growing up so well! What a pretty young lady!