Once again I find myself not posting to my blog like I had hoped when I started it again. Why is that???? Because I have to many things that I ♥. ( I can't believe that I made the ♥ sign!!! WHOO HOO!!) I have recently discovered that I ♥ quilting. It can be a little obsessive; okay maybe that's me and not the quilt. I am VERY close to completing my first quilt. This is the top piceced together, quilted(not tied), and bound. The funny thing about things that we ♥..... it takes time to do them.
I wondered how do I add one more thing to my "to do" list????? Here's my solution to my "situation"; get organized. HA HA. I have certain things that I HAVE to do for my "job". I have always wanted to clean as I go.... but never have stuck with it. This past week I didn't do too bad. I cleaned as I went, had meals in my freezer and was able to spend more time on my sewing and other things that I ♥. Mainly the way I looked at it was like this... spend an hour in the am getting my job squared away and then I wouldn't feel guilty for taking the time to do the things that I love so much. Maybe this will allow me to blog more regualrly.
My next task is learning how to text... Logan is loving trying to teach me that one.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
so so true...
could you teach me the "clean as you go" routine??? and Walker too...
best wished with the texting
while you're teaching Walker, I'll send Cameron over too! ha ha!
Post a Comment