Saturday, November 8, 2008

What's that.... something new????

If you look to the top right you'll see some thing new. Thanks to my sweet friend, Amanda, I was able to add this "button" to my blog. (thanks techno friend) Click on the button and you will be taken to an amazing blog. Angie is the author of "Bring the Rain". She has offered seven prayers to pray over your children during seven different times throughout the day. Her challenge is to pray these prayers for seven days.... but I am sure once you start and are consistant; you'll continue. Only great things can happen we meet our Master and pray for the ones that we love. I agree with Amanda......we can pray these prayers for ourselves, also.
I will tell you that Angie has an amazing story. I spent most of a week with her reading her blog. I would encourage you to take the time to read her story; Angie is an very talented writer and she allows God to use her as the vessel that she is called to be. Grab your favorite drink, turn off the phone, tissues are a must and come spend a little time seeing what faith one woman has and the strength God has given to her. (In order to read the beginning, you must go to the beginning of her blog.....scroll down to the Blog Archive and click on Jan. then scroll down to Jan. 12. 2008; The beginning of the story.)

No comments: