Friday, December 19, 2008

Finally finished

I have finally finished the rag quilt. I didn't start it too long ago although it seems like forever to me. I am teaching myself to quilt with the help of friends, the internet and Logan's Bible/Reading teacher. Thanks to all.
My camera isn't great at taking pics... I think it is the lighting.

Here's the fabric that I picked out......


Here's what I ended up with.... I thank my assistant wwho is hiding behind the quilt(because she is in her robe....she would not be happy if she knew that I wrote that)

These are the squares



This is the backing

Here's the top and the backing...

I ♥ quilting. I do not currently have a home for this little gem. I have completed a few I Spy quilts and have a few more to go. I will show you the girly ones once I get it completed.

2 comments:

amanda said...

oooo la la. (I do not know how to spell ooo)

Always an Adventure said...

Would that be, "ooh la la"? I think that's how the book spelled it anyway. LOVE the quilts and your inspiration to start a few of my own.