My hubby bought me a new washer and dryer. He even went out on Black Friday(4 am)... stood in line to only find out that Sear's was sold out. He headed over to Lowe's who priced matched the item; even though they didn't have to(they usually price match what's in stock only). I met him and picked out the set that I wanted....of course they were the ones on sale!!! They weren't suppose to arrive until mid Jan. BIG SURPRISE!!! They arrived early.
We listed our old set on Craig's list and sold it very quickly. Curry delivered the old ones to their new owners. He picked mine up today. He had to make some repairs to the water lines.... why can't things just go the way they are suppose to??? Not that easy.
After it's all said and done..... my washer and dryer are in and running!!!! (I did learn that I need a special detergent for them... I about flipped out when I found out how much it costs). I may look into making my own detergent. I have a blog with the info... I just never made it b/c the detergent that I bought was cheaper than making it. But now things are a little different.
My hubby is the best!!!!
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
glad its all in and working! I forgot it was a front-loader... what is it about them and the detergent???
enjoy doing your laundry =)
Post a Comment