Saturday, December 20, 2008

An angel is among us

This year we have been very blessed by blessing others...... we started with an angel from the Angel Tree at church. Our church has a prison ministry and the angels are the children of those in our prison ministry. The gifts are from the parent in prison(not from us).

Because I buy when I see things on sale and I make things and put them away; we were able to give many "little" gifts to our angel. Logan did go to the store and pick out some things to add to our stash.

We spent one afternoon wrapping everything. The time we spent together was priceless. Just hanging out with my girl and blessing someone else's girl. We laughed and we talked... I was very blessed that day.

1 comment:

amanda said...

special times for sure. these are the kind of memories we want to give our kids!