Saturday, December 13, 2008

This and that

Today, Logan delivered her second cake that she made for a friend's daughter's birthday. Then, she was off to babysit. She had a couple "test" runs and today she was solo the entire time. She did a great job. Now, she has to taste of what it's like to make her own money.... looks like she maybe putting her name out there to babysit more. She is growing up so fast.

Tonight we went to see a Live Nativity with Amanda and her boys. We had to wait quite a bit but it was well worth it. The weather wasn't too cold (last time we went it was freezing out) and they added a few new things this year. I didn't take the camera because last time the pics didn't come out. But if ya'll are ever here for Christmas.... we will definitely take ya.

Curry is steadily working on the TV console that he is building for his new TV. He is hoping to complete it tomorrow before the weather turns cold here. I'll post pics later.

I am almost finished with the shopping for Logan's class project. I went to the commissary today and was able to purchase 17 bags of food, a big box of laundry detergent, and bleach..... all for $158. and some change. WHOOO HOOO!!! I will go to the bread store on Mon and pick up the fruit for the fruit baskets. God is blessing this project more than I could have ever imagined.

Things are starting to slow down here and I should be able to post more often now.
Oh, yeah... I did complete Curry's grandmother's quilt. Another WHOO HOO!!! Pics to come.

2 comments:

Always an Adventure said...

Wow! Logan IS growing up! I remember she never wanted to stay home alone. Can't wait to hear more about how the service project went. I've been sick and have had some major projects of my own. Hopefully tomorrow will be a nice, quiet day 'round here!

amanda said...

glad you remembered how to blog! I cannot wait to see the pics!