This year I am going to make a "New Year Challenge"
I would ♥:
to spend more time at my Creator's feet.... I don't seem to be there as much as I should be.
to improve relationships with my husband and daughter.... I am working on Logan's now(with the 5 Conversations that you must have with your daughter) and then with Curry as I will be taking the Love Dare challenge. (thanks Jenn for sharing the book with me on your blog).
to fill my home with Christian hospitality and not social entertaining (just overlook the dishes in the sink and let's enjoy our time together).
to "get dirty" (previous blog) - I want me and my family to be mission mindful in our home.
to make homemade gifts this year *no telling what you'll receiveto make life simple and to enjoy our time together as a family and with our friends
I could go on and on but I think this is more than enough to try to maintain. I was going to say for one year but why stop there.... why not make this a life time challenge.
I hope you all had a wonderful 2008 and are blessed in 2009.
Take a moment and reflect on what God has done in your life....

2 comments:
I'm going to steal your wording about time at the Creator's feet. I ♥ that! Great challenges for the new year! And it was great seeing you guys today. I hope to be in Lawton before the end of the month so maybe we can visit under more relaxed conditions!
i did comment on this post like 2 days ago, but then some weird error came up...
i can't remember what i said the first time...
except that I did inivte you to PWOC where the theme is "At the Redeemer's Feet" I'm just sayin.
Post a Comment