Sunday, January 25, 2009

Back to normal....

Is there such a thing??? I am going to be looking for it tomorrow. After Curry being home for two weeks recovering from shoulder surgery and Logan being home most of last week sick.... we are striving to get back to normal. Curry will be going back to work and Logan will be going back to school. What will I ever do??????????

Let's see. I plan on enjoying some "quiet" time. I will workout, do a little house work, sew some on another quilt top(this one is Americana) and catch up on some much needed reading. I am a week behind on my 5 Conversations. I'll post later about Conversation 1 & 2. Dinner is prepared(we are having a "freezer meal" as Lo likes to call them) all I have to do is put it in the oven. Have I mentioned how much I ♥ freezer cooking? Oh, that's right, I have to make my monthly menu and prepare to shop for the month. I am growing to like once a month shopping. It frees up my time and we did actually save $140.00 this month. (Although that went to the purchase of the cow). I was shocked to see that we had that much left over.

I hope you all have a great Monday. If I don't answer the phone it's not that I don't want to talk to you... I am just enjoying the quiet.

1 comment:

amanda said...

...I called you FOUR times today...

just kidding.

glad things are back to "normal"...