Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Getting ready for camp

Logan will be going to Camp Kaotik this weekend in Texas. Daivd, Renee's brother, is a children's minister and invited Logan to attend with them. When they arrive at camp they will participate in "crazy outfit". Logan got a little creative.... and made her shirt. We will look for some crazy knee socks for her to wear over her skinny jeans.

Here is her "bed head" for Sat. morning.






I'm in the process of making this quilt.....


I think I have a home for it but... that will have to be a secret.

2 comments:

Always an Adventure said...

That girl has grown up so much in 2 years. Hope she has fun at camp, great shirt! Love the bed head. Wish I looked that good when I woke up!!

amanda said...

so cute... is she so excited??? i feel like my hair looks like that all the time ;)

the quilt is looking good... what's with this secret crap? i am so not down with secrets. haven't you heard, "secrets don't make friends..."

just sayin.