Sat. I spent most of the day cutting and sewing. I completed two quilt tops this weekend. I also cut out more for two other quilts. I now have 4 quilts cut out and ready to sew. That will have to wait until later this week.
Sat. night we went to the movies with Renee and Josh to see Mall Cop. That was funny. I think we started laughing in the first scene or two. I can't remember any cussing and overall thought it would be appropriate for children(older ones that is). We have such a hard time finding movies that we can all enjoy as a family. Wish we would have waited for Lo on this one.
After the movie and a quick bite to eat; we headed to Duncan to get Lo. She was tired, hungry(preteens are always hungry) and stinky. She had lots of fun and was glad that she went. She talked all of the way home(30 minutes).
Sun. was spent lazing around the house and Lo catching up on some much needed sleep and veggin'.
Mon. we met Amanda and Renee for a little sacooter riding time. Then we headed to see another movie. This time it was Bride Wars. Logan really wanted to see this one. Curry even joined us for this chick flick. It was really cute and other than one part I thought it was appropriate for Lo. It was good for us to do something as a family. Since Curry's shoulder surgery we haven't done too much outside of the house.
Here's Logan's crazy outfit that she wore to camp. Her fingernails were painted white and bright pink..... every other ones.

1 comment:
fun times, y'all, fun times.
Post a Comment