Saturday, January 24, 2009

Quilt tops

Here are the two quilts that I have pieced together. The first one is called Trip Around the World. Here is the inspiration quilt http://quiltville.com/tatw.shtml. This is the one that I showed on an earlier post. If you click on the picture it should enlarge it in order to see the fabric better.


Here is the other quilt top that I have completed. I found this in a quilting magazine(I can't recall the name of the mag.) This one went together very quickly. I have four more of these to make(different colors).

I think this is a twin size quilt.



Here is an upclose... it has dinosaurs on it.


My assistant is peeking over the top.


Here is an afghan that I made for my little friend, Wilson. He picked out the color and after ripping out the first one that I made b/c it was too small... this one is finally completed!!!!





1 comment:

amanda said...

love them! so so pretty. you are becoming a regular ol' quilter

especially the one for your little friend...