That's right...I got all of these things for free.

It took some time and lots of training by my friend, Christina, but I am getting the hang of it. Last month I saved over $200.00 with coupons, discounts and etc. I haven't figured out my total for this month just yet. I am getting into couponing (is that a word?). As crazy as it may sound I bought some coupons today. Now, you may ask why would I buy coupons??? I buy a Sunday paper in order to get the coupons and some I end up throwing away... this way I get the coupons that I want and I can get multiple of the same ones. Christina was ordering some coupons and asked if wanted to order some, too. She orders from www.thecouponclippers.com; she uses paypal to pay for the coupons. For those of you that have Publix... there are some really good coupons on there for Publix. Be sure to read the description to make sure you are getting manufacuter's coupons and not Publix ones(unless you want the Publix ones). Happy couponing to all. I will post more about couponing as I learn more.

2 comments:
what the heck is Publix???
Publix is a store in the South... that one was for my family.
Post a Comment