Every month I try to give Logan's teachers an inexpensive gift, but something special. Of course, having the same teachers two years in a row... I am having to become even more creative. Here is some thing that I read online some place(next time I will remember in order to give credit where credit is due).
Ask your child's teacher for her mailing address. Head over to the Dollar Tree and buy some mailing labels( you get a ton for $1.00!!!)... load their address into your computer under labels(do not ask me where b/c I can only tell you it is some place in word on my computer). Fill in the teacher's info... cut and paste and make a whole bunch of 'em. After you print them off, add to a basket or mug with a pretty or fun pen(you should probably make a note to pick these up while you are at the Dollar Tree, too.) You can add a healthy snack with a note.... here's a little help with your Christmas cards this year.
I am going to give mine to my daughter's teachers right before Thanksgiving break.
Here's another idea.... when Bath and Body Works has hand sanitizer on sale... grab one of your favorite scents to share with the teacher. Logan's teachers loved it at the beginning of the year. Simple things are the best in life.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is such a good idea thank you for sharing with us -- I appriciate it and will most definetly try that one.(I need to work on my spelling)lol
But thank you! I like that it is inexpensive the best. :-)
being a former elementary teacher, I think those tiny bottles of liquor (that you can get at the gas station) are great gifts... just enough to get you through the day!
you DO know I am kidding, right?
do you think young unmarried teachers send out Christmas cards too?
Post a Comment