Monday, September 8, 2008
Question to ponder.....
What exactly do you put on the line...... occupation.... when you are a stay at home mom???? I thought about writing stay at home mom, but I am rarely at home. Then, I thought domestic goddess, but realized that I would be setting the bar way too high with this one..... imagine this... I am running an errand after being at the gym(I do not look my best anyways- I call it a succes if I remember to put on deoderant.) and have to fill in "that blank"; now here's the tricky part..... I really am not holding up to my title if I use domestic goddess looking like I do. So, I just wonder what do I write on that line????? There isn't enough space to list all of the things I do, but have no offical title for. Maybe, next time when I am asked to fill in "that blank" I will write: make grocery list, shop for food, put food away, cook food.... clean up kitchen, hunt for dirty laundry in preteens condemned room, wash, dry, fold and put away laundry(not preteen's), drive to and from school and any other place the preteen needs to be taken; in addition to that.. transport animal to/from vet visits and to get yummy doggie treat after nails cut, clean house(too much to write out); etc, etc. Do you think they would give me another sheet of paper to answer the question??? Maybe I should just write it out and have a few copies in my car.... then, I could write "see attachment" and simply staple the copy to the form. I am still pondering exactly what to write on this particular line. Any sugesstions are welcomed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you forgot the part about 'nanny for friends with toddlers.'
good question... I'll think on it
Barbie - you sound just like a "domestic engineer"
Post a Comment