What' for dinner this week???? It's something from the freezer. Last week we enjoyed the Quick Fix Bourguignon.... it was super yummy. We also like the Pan Seared Chicken with Sun dried tomato sauce over angel hair pasta.
This week... we will be having some freezer meals and some cooked by me.
Mon- Pasta bake(freezer meal)
Tues- Pepper Steak over rice(freezer meal.... I'll cook the rice)
Wed- Pork Chops, potatoes and carrots(this is Curry's fav. we usually have it on Sun)
Thurs and Fri are still up for discussion(since it's Oct. I don't have my menu planned). We have lots to choose from in the freezer.
Because of all of the cooking that I have done ahead of time.... I will be able to put off going to the commissary for a few extra days(maybe even a week) and all I have to purchase are a few potatoes.
I haven't had much luck cooking potatoes last week. I sure hope it was the bag of potatoes that I bought and not me. We'll see how they turn out on Wed. I am not going to get them from the commissary.... I think I'll try WM instead.
I am looking at new recipes and hope to try some more freezer recipes in Oct. I'll have to post the recipes to my two favorites above. I'll see about getting that posted tomorrow.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds yummy. I have a few freezer meals myself...most of them are leftovers, but it's awful nice. Especially when I leave the roast out all night...and it didn't need it. Ugh!
Post a Comment