Tuesday, September 16, 2008

the rest of the story

My favorite part... the icing!!! This stuff uses a ton of powdered sugar!!!!




The first pic is Logan turning the cake and icing...
the second one is me turning the cake for her....
and the final product. She has an icing tip that really does a good
job icing the sides.


First one she finished in class middle one (same cake) she finished tonight at home
And my fav.....My girl and her cake

2 comments:

amanda said...

where did you get all the freaky comments from? eeck!

the cake looks awesome, when do you slice it up and eat it????

Logan, you rock. Anytime you want to practice I will bring you a cake mix and a truckload of powdered sugar =)

Always an Adventure said...

I second her comments! Wow! LOVE the cake! She can do an internship with my mom next! Then I'll teach her about advertising & accounting and she'll be set for life! Who need school, anyway?! Don't forget I'll be there on the 25, 26 and I WANT SOME CAKE! hehe! JK!!! ♥♥