The agreement was we would pay for unlimted texting and she had to buy the phone... and pay for the extra line. (I was certain that she would never part with that much money at one time nor would she want to give up part of her allowance each month.) She couldn't make up her mind so we left Sam's and headed back home.(Thank goodness we only live about 10 mins. from Sam's because I think within an hour we were back at Sam's). I grabbed my camera and off to Sam's we went. This just happened to be the weekend before Curry was going TDY(temporary duty) to Kansas for three weeks. UGH!!! Now, I was going to be left with this new electronic device to help Logan figure out..... needless to say, Daddy and Logan got the basics down and she was good.
Curry was a little shocked to see how much she had texted the first hour of having the phone. She loves it and loves texting everyone.......if she has your number... she'll probably text you at some time.






1 comment:
LOVE that you got a picture with the sales lady... such a fun fam!
Post a Comment